IT Communications Engineer
PPD clinical research services is now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. As the world leader in serving science, our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We are excited about the opportunities this combination brings to enhance our comprehensive end-to-end offering, enabling customers to move rapidly from scientific idea to approved medicine.
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD clinical research services - thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
PPD clinical research services is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD clinical research services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
Designs, implements, and maintains voice and/or data communication systems or specialized components of a network. Works with senior technicians and management to ensure business requirements for the network communications group.
• Acts as a primary tier 2 support for mid to large scale issues in the communication environment.
• Works with other IT groups to ensure interoperability and performance for applications and infrastructure.
• Maintains, monitors and configures communications equipment.
• Monitors network usage and performance through network management tools.
• Undertakes routine preventative measures and implements, maintains and monitors network security, particularly if the network connects to the Internet.
• Sets up and maintains communications systems for new and existing offices.
• Creates and designs voice/data routing infrastructure per PPD specifications including the design and configuration of routing tables that enable global site.
• WAN communication.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years’ in network communication or telecommunication) or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated knowledge of network, telecommunication, and/or IT security technologies and platforms
• Client focused approach with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and pay close attention to detail
• Positive attitude with a commitment to high quality work
• Solid understanding of communication technologies and platforms
• Strong logic and problem-solving skills
At PPD clinical research services we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD clinical research services you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD clinical research services truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organization but with a local feel.
|Компания:||ПИ ПИ ДИ БЪЛГАРИЯ ЕООД|
|Описание на работата:||IT Communications Engineer|
|Трудово правоотношение:||Длъжност на пълно работно врем|
|Добавен:||22. 9. 2022
Работна позиция - текуща
Бъдете първият, който ще кандидатства за тази работа!